Frozen Tundra: One of the vast, nearly level, treeless plains of the arctic regions of Europe, Asia, and North America.
The emissions of frozen Carbon dioxide and the tundra around the Arctic Ocean have already begun as it thaws.
White Chocolate Polar Bear Pretzel Pops
Geoscientist: A geoscientist studies the earth’s composition, structure, and other physical aspects of the earth. They may search for natural resources like groundwater, metals, and petroleum, or help environmental scientists clean up and preserve the environment. Someone working in this field may also be called a geologist or geophysicist.
Career Examples: Park geologist, consultants, oil and gas geologist, engineer, field geologist
Salary Average: $90,000 per year
Have you ever wondered how Artic animals stayed warm? Try this experiment with a friend!
What you’ll need:
Are you looking for more ways to enjoy Habitat Week?
If you said YES, check out the links below!
1. Learning Junction – This video explains about animal habitat or animal homes.
2. National Geographic’s for Kids – From the depths of the ocean to the top of the highest mountain, habitats are places where plants and animals live. Learn about these unique regions of our planet.
3. Kid Zone – Kid Zone Habits allows you to explore, color, and identify a variety of animal habitats. They even have links to other exciting activity pages!
4. Virtual Habitat Field Trips – In this field trip, you will be learning about animal habitats around the world.
5. The Tuscan Rescue Ranch – Visit Toucan Rescue Ranch right from the comfort of our home! During the authentic experience you will have the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica and explore a the magic of Costa Rican wildlife.